A 45′ Free webinar w/ Carlo Mosca.
Many Italian businesses are on sale, and many really should deserve the attention of foreign investors.
The Italian market is yet not as fluid as other markets, in this respect, since traditionally a large part of local entrepreneurs think their business is ‘for life’. However, things are changing, and opportunities are increasing for interesting ongoing concerns to change hands.
Our webinar is designed to enlighten the very basics of operations of the kind. Of course, it would be illusory to cover every aspect of an acquisition, in a less than a hour. However, some essential points can be put in a row:
- in general – is it better to lease, or to purchase a business?
- first contacts and negotiation – how to deal with it?
- due diligenze: how it works in Italy?
- preliminary agreement/s – role, enforceability, & drafting styles
- the importance of the ancillary arrangements
To receive the link (on zoom) please send a request to email@example.com